NFL Picks – Week 9
Last week: 1-2 / Overall: 9-15
Ok, I’m going for a rare 3-0 sweep this weekend — y’all pray for me.
GREEN BAY (+7.5) at Kansas City
I think Aaron Rodgers is one of the all-time great QBs. Now put that thought aside.
The Packers may or may not win on Sunday, but I think “pride” will factor a lot in this game.
Green Bay has been wanting to show the world what Jordan Love can do.
- Kansas City’s defense isn’t what it was last season,
- Patrick Mahomes isn’t what he was last season, and
- Green Bay’s defense is much improved.
HOUSTON (+5.5) at Miami
Did anyone think Miami would be 1-7 at this point in the season?
L.A. CHARGERS (-1.5) at Philadelphia
The last time I took the Chargers and laid the points, Baltimore ran all over them in Week 6.
Maybe a 4PM east coast kickoff will suit the Chargers better this time.
Thanks for reading!
I hope your team does well, unless you’re a fan of:
- New England Patriots (at Carolina)
- Chicago Bears (at Pittsburgh)
- Florida Panthers (at Carolina Hurricanes)
If the spirit moves me, I’ll do another “20/20 Hindsight” post on Monday.